The Seaport can be used to gather resources while the player is offline. After an expedition has been selected and troops have been dispatched, the browser can be safely closed without affecting the process. In this way, players can gather experience, crystals and even Silver. Once the seaport has been upgraded beyond a certain level, crystals can be exchanged with Silver.
- Just before you go offline, open the seaport for an overview of the expeditions available to you. The stats for each expedition rewards are shown on the right of the screen, as well as the length of each expedition. These stats increase with higher-level expeditions, and are shown as a number of stars (similar to card rank) below each legend (experience, silver and crystals.)
- Some expeditions also offer players to exchange resources, such as the Crystal Town. The text will tell you the exchange rate for the two resources; move the slider to the amount of resources you‘d like to trade, then click the start button and off you go!
- Each expedition runs for 4, 12 or 48 hours, and you‘ll have to spend at least 10 minutes away in order to gain resources. The longer the time spent on an expedition, the more resources are yielded as long as the time limit hasn‘t been reached.
- You can close your browser and go offline once you start an expedition, and when you start Kings and Legends again you will be taken to the same screen. Simply click the Stop button, and the system will show you the amount gained of each resource.
- Expedition rewards are based on the time spent on the expedition, the type of expedition and the 'Power' of your deck
- There are also rewards based on seaport level, which will be added soon.
Seaport level and Offline income bonus tableEdit
|Seaport level||Crystal Bonus||Silver Bonus||Experience Bonus|
|2 - 3||15 %||0 %||0 %|
|4 - 5||15 %||15 %||0 %|
|6 - 11||15 %||15 %||15 %|
|12 -13||15 %||15 %||30 %|
|14 - 15||15 %||30 %||30 %|
|16 - 20||30 %||30 %||30 %|
VIP0 Expedition tableEdit
|Seaport level||Max Time||Expedition unlocked||Exp/h||Silver/h||Crystal/h|
VIP Trade expeditions.Edit
|Seaport level||Max Time||Expedition unlocked|
Trade 1 Silver for 0.3 Crystal.
Max 12,000 Silver per trip.
Trade 1 Crystals for 0.30 Silver
Max 12,000 Crystals per trip
Trade 1 Silver for 0.45 Crystal
Max 4,000 Silver per trip.
Trade 1 Crystals for 0.45 Silver
Max 4,000 Crystals per trip
Trade 1 Silver for 0.30 Crystal
Max 60,000 Silver per trip
Trade 1 Crystal for 0.30 Silver
Max 60,000 Crystals per trip
|VIP Level||Max time||Expedition unlocked||Exp/h||Silver/h||Crystal/h|
|VIP8||?? hrs||Trade Gold for Experience|
|VIP9||?? hrs||Trade Gold for Silver|
|VIP10||?? hrs||Trade Gold for Crystal|
Example incomes Edit
The main purpose of this section is to collect data that will allow to find out the formula of how deck's power and expedition time affect the resources income.
There are four possible outcomes of the expedition:
- A (25% more than success)
- AA (75% more than success)
- AAA (150% more than success)
The ratio experience:silver:crystal received is constant for given type of expedition.
Haunted Mine Edit
Silver gain = 3.7 * Experience gain Crystal gain = 14.8 * Experience gain
|Expedition time||Power*||Result||Experience||Silver||Crystal||Experience Bonus||Silver Bonus||Crystal Bonus|
- Power is based on a combination of your current deck and equipment. It can be found on the Hero page. ===
Nautical Silk Road Edit
|Expedition time||Deck power||Result||Experience||Silver||Crystal|