The Blacksmith enables players to combine and enchant their hero's equipment. There are 4 basic pieces of equipment: the cloak, helmet, armour and weapon. The helmet is connected with your hero‘s Expertise, the armour with your hero‘s Vitality, the weapon with creatures' Valour and the cloak with creatures' Fortitude.
Players can combine equipment in the Blacksmith, under the Combine tab.
Select the equipment to be combined from the inventory on the right. The equipment then shows up in the combining slots on the left.
Players can select at least 2 pieces (maximum 4 pieces) to combine. These need to be of the same type.
Once equipment has been successfully combined, the old equipment will disappear and the new piece will be generated.
- The higher the Blacksmith's level, the higher the additional success rate for the equipment combination.
- The level of player's guild techniques can also influence the success rate when combining equipment.
- Gold can be used to increase the success rate.
- The more equipment selected, the higher the success rate.
- If the player has insufficient materials for combining equipment, they can use gold to purchase these under the 'fill material' option, available to VIP players.
- If the combining fails, all combining materials are consumed and you lose all but one of the items you were attempting to combine. If one of the items has been enchanted to increase its rank, then this is the one that remains.
Players can combine equipment in the Blacksmith, under the Enchant tab.
Enchanting your equiment requiers enchanting gems: these come in 4 grades and can be used up to 3 at a time for each equipment. Similarly, the equipment is divided into 4 tiers, and different enchanting gems are suitable for upgrading different tiers of armour.
When Enchanting, simply select the piece of equipment you would like to enchant and the gems you would like to go with it. A certain success rate applies for both the enchanting and the combining of equipment, decided by the euipment tier and your Blacksmith level. The numbers under the enchanting interface denote the success rate, and for a little gold you can increase this or guarantee that the item will not be downgraded, should the enchanting fail.
Blacksmith's levels bonusesEdit
The Blacksmith level directly influences the additional success rate with combining and enchanting equipment.
- The combining of equipment is unlocked at Blacksmith Level 5.
- The success rates for Enchanting and Combining are calculated as follows:
total = basic chance * (100% + smith level bonus + guild forging research bonus)
The additional success rate for enchanting and combining equipment works as follows:
|Blacksmith Level||Crystal cost to build||Blacksmith Bonus|